Conference: CloudSecNext Summit & Training
Free Summit: June 3-4 | Courses: June 7-12
Summit Chairs: Frank Kim, Eric Johnson | Summit CPE Credits: 12
Stay Informed with What’s Next in Cloud Security
Cloud-based services are becoming increasingly more attractive to organizations as they offer cost savings, flexibility, and increased operational efficiency. However, protecting systems, applications, and data in the cloud presents a new set of challenges for organizations to overcome. Security teams need to adapt and learn how to utilize the tools, controls, and design models needed to properly secure the cloud.
CloudSecNext Summit & Training will bring together a unique combination of real-world user experiences and case studies, as well as practical, technical training focused on specific approaches and skills for building and maintaining secure cloud infrastructure. As a virtual attendee, you’ll explore current approaches, tools, and techniques with fellow practitioners facing similar cloud-related security challenges.
Who should attend:
- Security personnel who are tasked with securing virtualization and private cloud infrastructure
- Network and systems administrators who need to understand how to architect, secure, and maintain virtualization and cloud technologies
- Technical auditors and consultants who need to gain a deeper understanding of cloud computing and security concerns
- Security and IT leaders who need to understand the risks of cloud computing and advise business management of the risks and various approaches involved
CPEs & Certificate of Completion
– You will get 12 CPEs for attending the CloudSecNext Summit. (6 for each day you attend)
– Currently, we are not able to issue CPEs to those that view the Summit recordings.
– A Certificate of Completion will be available in your account after the Summit’s conclusion.
– SANS will automatically submit your CPEs to GIAC within 7-10 days after the event’s end date – No action is required on your part.
Bundle your Summit experience with a Live Online course to expand your information security expertise
In addition to the Summit, world-class SANS Live Online courses are being offered to help you expand your information security expertise. SANS instructors are experienced industry practitioners considered to be among the best cybersecurity instructors in the world. They will provide you and your community with the expert guidance and skills you need to stop cyber-attacks against your organizations. No travel required.