Conference: Security Awareness Summit
Managing Human Risk
Join us for the 8th annual SANS Security Awareness Summit! This year’s summit theme is “Managing Human Risk”. Traditionally awareness events have focused on topics such as ‘engagement’, ‘interaction’ and ‘gamification’. While important and will continue to be developed, we should remember that awareness is about driving behavior change and ultimately managing human risk. Our goal with this theme is to help mature the field and better align it with the strategic security priorities of organizations around the world.
The 2021 Security Awareness Summit will feature:
- In-depth Summit Talks – The industry’s top practitioners will share their latest security awareness research, solutions, tools, and case studies. Gain insight on the latest proven advances and approaches in communicating to, engaging and securing your workforce. This is a global Summit and will feature speakers and talks around multiple timezones!
- A One-of-a-Kind Virtual Networking Experience – This event is designed by the community for the community. This Live Online event offers exclusive access to connect with your fellow Awareness community, leading experts and analysts, as well as SANS instructors and staff. Attendees tell us time and again that one of the greatest takeaways from a SANS Summit is the many industry connections they forge or deepen during their time with us.
- Closely Aligned SANS Awareness Live Online Courses – Enhance your knowledge base and add to your toolkit with a hands-on, immersive course taught by top SANS instructors and course authors.
Who should attend?
- Compliance Officers / Legal / Audit: Learn how to effectively ensure your organization is compliant with all standards and regulations that require any type of security awareness, training, and education.
- Security Awareness / Culture Officers: This event was made specifically for you, need we say more?
- Chief Information Security Officers: Learn what is involved in securing your employees, how to more effectively manage your human risk, and how others are demonstrating impact and gaining support from senior leadership.
- Security Engineers / Architects: For those of you who live in the world of securing bits and bytes, take a moment to learn the other side of security, the human world. When approached correctly, organizations are turning their employees into their greatest security strength. Develop new skill sets, advance your career and learn how to take your security program to the next level.
- Education / Training: Learn how to take your expertise in the world of training and education and apply that to the world of information security.